Find Us On Facebook

www.wetv.com/shows/braxton-family-values

Just answer the questions and find out wich girl you are!
I'm Trina and I'm really glad of that!! (even though I LOVE Towanda)

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got Toni... only because I knew which answer to give to get to be her ;) lol

I'm more like Towanda. Always in control :)

I got Trina. =) With career and some other things, I would like to do whatever I choose. I however I am the type that's able to settle. I do feel I have a mixture of Toni and Towanda too: level headed/caught in the middle, responsible and controlled.
I liked that one! Lol

Akari said:

I got Traci. This was a perfect match for me because I am sort of reserved... I'm so happy I didn't get Tamar LOL. She's my girl but she is way too loudandmouthy.co.uk jk.

I could relate to Trina also because I can be reserved most times especially with large groups of people. I prefer more small and intimate.
OMG.  I was Tamar.  NOooooooo, that is not who I am.

I GOT TONI, YEAH, I LOVE TONI.... ON THE SHOW SHE IS SO HUMBLE.... Tamar WOW!!!

I got Toni as well...The Superstar!

75% Toni & 25% Tamar!!!!!!! (iN TERMS OF BEING SO OUTSPOKEN AND BRUTALLY HONEST)

I love Tamar and I have always supported her music and talent like most of here do but her attitude is downright ignorant at times!

She comes off as a person who isn't used to anything and seems at times VERY ungrateful I know Miss E raised her better then that!

She brags way to much and I'm not sure if it's all for show or if that is the real Tamar but by any means its a turn off for diehard Tamar fans like myself!

-Leilani <3

I got Trina, but I know I'm much more like Towanda.

They're all great, even Tamar who annoys me to no end.

I got Toni. And the most i see the show, the most a feel like we are similar. I always try to patch up everything even a blind can see it doesn't work out... I'm a "hopefully" person and give credit to everyone... But I'm too far to be dumb...

Sometimes i wish i could be like Tamar but it's not me.

I love Tamar a lot... Trina always make me laugh... Traci i feel sorry for her... And Towanda such a nice person...

Towanda is slowly becoming my favorite, and I still don't know why. She is such a confident person and I'd like to be like that!

And I really want Traci to reach her dreams and find her hapiness!
OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY >/body>

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service