I was readin toni twitter and a fan ask her how she felt about wendy saying she was jealous of tamar did anybody saw that episode I dont watch wendy that much if she did that fucked up shes always talkin about how she loves toni toni response was ignore the ignorance.

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was the perfect response I think. Wendy likes to stir the pot with rumors. She was also gossiping about Toni and Eddie Murphy dating and said she had it confirmed that it was true. Thats the tabloid's bread and butter creating rumors about celebrities to sell their publications. Wendy buys into it. I don't buy into rumors unless the person it is about confirms it. She's denied it and so has he. Thats enough for me. Maybe the ignore ignorance was also in response to the rumor about her and Eddie Murphy without coming out and addressing it.

I saw that! She was just being funny! EVERYONE KNOWS ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND! Tamar is so jealous of Toni its sad!

I really wish someone in the BRAXTON family would be real and put Tamar in her place and let her know she will never be bigger than Toni!  Joy Behar from the view is the only one that has ever ackowldge that when she had Toni on the show and said that you are the most famous Braxton of them all and Toni being nice said " well so far" and Joy said lets be honest for forever! lol

Hopefully the new CD from Tamar and her spin off reality show with Vince will stop the jealousy because now she is in the spotlight.

I agree that Toni is very humble and down to earth about her fame and probably is not on the show as much this season among other reasons (new music) to let her sisters keep on shining. She loves Tamar and all of her sisters and wants them to be happy. Think about it though. How would you feel if your family said oh you're good but you will never be as good as your big sister? That would be hurtful and I think that would be the last thing Toni would want. Tamar has been wanting this her whole life that would be hard to take. Toni realizes that Tamar wants her share too.

I understand that it would be hurting but at the same time that is more than likely a reality. It sad because as Toni has mentioned they are all "talented" but the fact of the matter is everyone cannot be a "Superstar" and most people will not be, especially if you have a sibling who has reached the level that Toni has!  I'm not hating or saying Tamar isn't capable of being superstar but it's just may not be her destiny! 

Stephanie Taylor said:

Hopefully the new CD from Tamar and her spin off reality show with Vince will stop the jealousy because now she is in the spotlight.

I agree that Toni is very humble and down to earth about her fame and probably is not on the show as much this season among other reasons (new music) to let her sisters keep on shining. She loves Tamar and all of her sisters and wants them to be happy. Think about it though. How would you feel if your family said oh you're good but you will never be as good as your big sister? That would be hurtful and I think that would be the last thing Toni would want. Tamar has been wanting this her whole life that would be hard to take. Toni realizes that Tamar wants her share too.

We'll just have to see where destiny takes Tamar. I feel she could and probably will have success. I'm sure her team will set her up right. She just has to complete the package.

Yesen said:

I understand that it would be hurting but at the same time that is more than likely a reality. It sad because as Toni has mentioned they are all "talented" but the fact of the matter is everyone cannot be a "Superstar" and most people will not be, especially if you have a sibling who has reached the level that Toni has!  I'm not hating or saying Tamar isn't capable of being superstar but it's just may not be her destiny! 

Stephanie Taylor said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service