Enjoy!

Views: 483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great video.. thank u

Cool.  But I just wish she would sing more with her full voice.  It just seems like she holds back.  I want to hear belting, where appropriate.

Pure magic thanks for posting this CEEBRAXTON!

I am so happy that she is singing "Another Sad Love Song" & "You Mean The World To Me" like she did back in the 90's because over the past few years she has sounded almost like she was holding back and both songs have sounded good but quite different!

Though Toni's health sometimes forces her to hold back I truly feel she is once again at the level that made her my idol and the HUGE WORLD SUPERSTAR she was put on earth to be!!!! ~*!Smile!*~

-Leilani <3

THANK YOU!!!!

OMG that rendition of HCAABMH right at the end is awesome! 

yes i wish for the same thng she holds back realy does i do wonder wy

JRC said:

Cool.  But I just wish she would sing more with her full voice.  It just seems like she holds back.  I want to hear belting, where appropriate.

can we get the full show these are just clips can we????

She sounded great. But she was obviously very tired. I think the lupus was messing with her that night....

HCAABMH was AMAZING!

I agree she sounded great but she also holds back a lot more now. I think she started doing that when she doing Vegas. I think it is smart for her to hold back so that her vocals stay in great shape but I also think she should belt out a few songs like she used to just to entertain the audience more. Towanda and Trina did a great job as backup singers/dancers but of course Toni did a great show. Also, I would love for her sing a duet with Babyface since they are touring together.

loon said:

yes i wish for the same thng she holds back realy does i do wonder wy

JRC said:

The only one she really SANG was HCAABMH...what happened to her with the rest of the songs??? Stilll..thanx for posting

Are there more clips from the performance?

I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for posting (and for the 2nd clip too).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service