I just finished watching the 3rd episode. While this is my favorite reality show, I find Tamar beginning to be obnoxious. I think it is due partly to the editing of the show. For example, when I watch Real Housewives of Atlanta, I find Nene to be annoying and obnoxious but she is not in every scene of the 1 hour show. On this show, Tamar is in every scene and after you get 5 minutes into the show it becomes obnoxious because is yelling the same thing over and over, and it comes across as immature and repetitive. I think the producers should have spread the camera time more with all of the sisters. Toni effortlessly is the center of attention and I hope that in the next episodes the spotlight is taken off of Tamar more and given to the other sisters. I find Towanda and Traci to be the most down to earth yet most intriguing after Toni. The funniest part of the episode is what Traci said on the boat.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i didnt see it yet. waiting for it to get uploaded. lol
Someone upload pls....
Yes, Tamar wow... stop it, NEW MONEY big time, sunglasses for $15,000
Yes, I just got home and watched it.  Boy, Vince be puttin' Tamar in check when needed, lol.  I LOVE this show.  But yes, I do think Tamar is a bit much.  For some reason, I can't imagine her being that dramatic in person.  Part of me feels like she just goes overboard for the show.

To be honest with you before the show I really thought highly of Tamar's confidence and the way she has always seemed to handle being "Toni Braxton's Little Sister" but as I get more into the show I'm really becoming turned off big time!

She is loud, out of control, ghetto, and seriously uncouth which does make for good reality TV but doesn't help one's future in an industry where good voices and true talents get passed over at the drop of a dime!

Toni is not enough in the spotlight it seems that it's just about Tamar and to be honest with people I'm not watching the show because Tamar is on it, (most people agree with me) I'm watching the show because I wanted to see how the ENTIRE family gets down and just what it's like to have five sisters who share the spotlight with their own issues equally!

I'm starting to wonder if Toni, the superstar she is, actually signed on to do the show knowing that it would be TAMAR TAMAR TAMAR just to please her little sister because she is so hungry for attention?!

Of course I will still watch the show because I actually like the segments that include all the girls and Miss E but I'm honestly sick of Tamar and her low class unattractive attitude!

I think the world of Towanda she has come so far so fast and Traci is just an angel she's great and has really been through some stuff in life I hope the coming episodes start focusing a little more on Toni and just the "ENTIRE FAMILY" rather than just Tamar!

-Leilani <3

get a life no pont of you writing this whole damn essay

Leilani Mya said:

To be honest with you before the show I really thought highly of Tamar's confidence and the way she has always seemed to handle being "Toni Braxton's Little Sister" but as I get more into the show I'm really becoming turned off big time!

She is loud, out of control, ghetto, and seriously uncouth which does make for good reality TV but doesn't help one's future in an industry where good voices and true talents get passed over at the drop of a dime!

Toni is not enough in the spotlight it seems that it's just about Tamar and to be honest with people I'm not watching the show because Tamar is on it, (most people agree with me) I'm watching the show because I wanted to see how the ENTIRE family gets down and just what it's like to have five sisters who share the spotlight with their own issues equally!

I'm starting to wonder if Toni, the superstar she is, actually signed on to do the show knowing that it would be TAMAR TAMAR TAMAR just to please her little sister because she is so hungry for attention?!

Of course I will still watch the show because I actually like the segments that include all the girls and Miss E but I'm honestly sick of Tamar and her low class unattractive attitude!

I think the world of Towanda she has come so far so fast and Traci is just an angel she's great and has really been through some stuff in life I hope the coming episodes start focusing a little more on Toni and just the "ENTIRE FAMILY" rather than just Tamar!

-Leilani <3

Shaw brown and Akari----SHAME ON Y'ALL!!!   Your comments are judgmental and dismissive.  I'm sure if both of you were asked your opinions about the show, you would be offended if someone wanted to ignore you for having more than a sentence or two to express.  After all, this site is supposed to be an avenue where supporters can convey their thoughts about BFV, (irrespective of the comment length).  Leave my girl Leilani alone.  And Shout out to Ms. dkw for reiterating how passion invokes dialogue.

Peace and Power!

Blissful Chaos.   

dkw said:

There is always an essay.  Leilani seems to be very passionate when she comments.

Akari said:

Essay.com SMH

Leilani Mya said:

-Leilani <3

You guys are ALL amazing! =) No has to walk the plank of shame.lol =) I think Braxton Family Values is turning out to be just fine. We won't all feel the same way about things and are entitled to our very own opinions and belief whether it back by good logic, common sense, unbiased..the point is that we'll have one regardless. "Sometimes we'll fight and hate each other's guts, but in the end, we'll all come together." (Toni Braxton) I love to hear both sides to an story/case/argument.

Blissful Chaos said:

Shaw brown and Akari----SHAME ON Y'ALL!!!   Your comments are judgmental and dismissive.  I'm sure if both of you were asked your opinions about the show, you would be offended if someone wanted to ignore you for having more than a sentence or two to express.  After all, this site is supposed to be an avenue where supporters can convey their thoughts about BFV, (irrespective of the comment length).  Leave my girl Leilani alone.  And Shout out to Ms. dkw for reiterating how passion invokes dialogue.

Peace and Power!

Blissful Chaos.   

dkw said:

There is always an essay.  Leilani seems to be very passionate when she comments.

Akari said:

Essay.com SMH

Leilani Mya said:

-Leilani <3

lets just keep lovin dem braxtons-we know we do! im lovin just bein able to see toni, the show proves how laid back humble and beautiful she can be when everyone else becomes a little crazy. i love her! i love them all and  i do feel like a braxton sister- i identify with toni the most. i love to be fierce but then i love to hide and be comfortable with my loved ones.

I understand that! =)

toniartist said:

lets just keep lovin dem braxtons-we know we do! im lovin just bein able to see toni, the show proves how laid back humble and beautiful she can be when everyone else becomes a little crazy. i love her! i love them all and  i do feel like a braxton sister- i identify with toni the most. i love to be fierce but then i love to hide and be comfortable with my loved ones.

Peace to Cazeliah!  You have such an infectious, Positive Spirit!  I mindfully acknowledge that many times our opinions do vary.   However, I was just trying to articulate how we should be Kind to one another....

Best Always to Everyone,  Blissful Chaos.

Cazeliah said:

You guys are ALL amazing! =) No has to walk the plank of shame.lol =) I think Braxton Family Values is turning out to be just fine. We won't all feel the same way about things and are entitled to our very own opinions and belief whether it back by good logic, common sense, unbiased..the point is that we'll have one regardless. "Sometimes we'll fight and hate each other's guts, but in the end, we'll all come together." (Toni Braxton) I love to hear both sides to an story/case/argument.

Blissful Chaos said:

Peace and Power!

Blissful Chaos.   

dkw said:

Akari said:

Essay.com SMH

Leilani Mya said:

-Leilani <3

My most Humble Apology Akari.  I didn't realize that.  Please forgive me.  It's all Love!  Blissful Chaos.   

Akari said:

I wasn't judging or dismissing what Leilani has to say because most the time I agree with her. I hope that she knows that I was only making a joke (being Tamar with a .com). I have always appreciated Leilani's "essays"...they are always in depth and raise good points. :-)

Blissful Chaos said:
  1. Shaw brown and Akari----SHAME ON Y'ALL!!!   Your comments are judgmental and dismissive.  I'm sure if both of you were asked your opinions about the show, you would be offended if someone wanted to ignore you for having more than a sentence or two to express.  After all, this site is supposed to be an avenue where supporters can convey their thoughts about BFV, (irrespective of the comment length).  Leave my girl Leilani alone.  And Shout out to Ms. dkw for reiterating how passion invokes dialogue.

Peace and Power!

Blissful Chaos.   

dkw said:

Akari said:

Essay.com SMH

Leilani Mya said:

-Leilani <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service