Find Us On Facebook

Whitney Houston is dead :(

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/whitney-houston-dead-2012...

RIP to one of the legends.

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RIP.

RIP Whitney! You will be missed!

Anybody that truly knows me, knows what Whitney had meant to me. I'm heartbroken, yet so great full for the music she has left us. #GoodByeWhitney

That is so sad. She definitely will be missed.

Dzemil, 

I am so sorry.  I myself consider Whitney my second favorite vocalist after Toni and I definitely feel your pain I am so heartbroken and still in disbelief.  Thinking of you my friend

Robbie

Dzemil said:

Anybody that truly knows me, knows what Whitney had meant to me. I'm heartbroken, yet so great full for the music she has left us. #GoodByeWhitney

RIP Whitney

We will miss u

=( This is heartbreaking...RIP Whitney...Sorry Dzemil, i can only imagine what you must be feeling.

This is awfully sad. Wish she didn't have to leave this soon. My heart sank when I heard.

I feel ya dzemil....everybody who knows me too knows i love whitney too....its rare to find a toni fan not liking or loving whitney...i'm still in shock, feel like crying...its hard to believe, dont realy know what to say...but may her soul rest in peace...shes been thru alot, maybe thats why God took her, to give her rest...she will always live through her music, she gave us so much good music to last us forever..

Whitney Whitney Whitney....

My heart is broken! When I heard of her passing yesterday afternoon I was numb; as everyone knows the world will never be the same!

Whitney was so much more than just an amazing singer, she was an all around first rate GIFT from above! Whtiney was VERY down to earth and VERY humble under all that "Diva Attitude" and my prayers are with her entire family especially her daughter and her WONDERFUL mother Cissy!

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU Whitney and you will never be far my thoughts! Heaven just welcomed another golden voice to the Lord's devine choir!

RIP NIPPY!

-Leilani <3

I just woke up today and heard the news! It's awful and something I didn't expect at all! I saw an interview yesterday when she was talking and laughing with Brandy and Monica and everything seemed fine!

My heart goes out to everyone involved! As a Brandy fan I'm really sad because she lost her biggest idol on her birthday!

This is a sad day for music fans everywhere !! We lost a true icon !!! Just sad !!! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service