Find Us On Facebook

I have always suggested that Toni should spread her wings and fly!! Now that her show is coming up, this is the perfect time for Toni to do shoes, clothes whatever she fancies.  I just saw on tv that Jessica Simpson now owns a Billion!! yes billion dollar empire from her shoes, clothes, wigs and perfume line! Jessica, who some refer to as the dumb blonde is laughing all the way to the bank!!  True, not every star's merchandize sell as well but I think it's because their quality is poor or excessively overpriced...some just looks tacky (Derion) I have seen some of Jes shoes etc. and they look $,,,ing hot!  I secretly wish Toni would put out a petite line of clothes, lingerie etc. because it is the hardest thing to find certain styles in that size.  Toni and I are petite so of course I'm being a little selfish Lol.  Maybe a wig line with her signature short hair.  I am praying that T finds ultimate success again and most importantly, happiness, health and yes a dammed good..fine man!! Love you girl.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah a wig line sounds good :P :P
I have to say, I must agree. Maybe a fragrance line named after one of her songs. I've always felt Ton should write her autobiography. I also think she would be great for a music showcase program for the OWN Network. Regarding her music, I really wish she'd release a DVD of one of her concerts. She was so amazing at that Diane Warren tribute, and absolutely FLAWLESS on A&E's "Private Sessions".
She does have a perfect sense of style.
or perfume
Yes she is still with AEG in some sort of way....

Akari said:
I know that this is kinda off topic but did anyone else notice that Toni went to mostly AEG sponsored Grammy events and the Justin Bieber movie. Is she still signed to AEG for a tour? Does this mean that we will be getting a tour soon?
yeah, that would be fun.  a perfume named "Breath Again" with a sexy-ass promo..

Amy Green said:
I have to say, I must agree. Maybe a fragrance line named after one of her songs. I've always felt Ton should write her autobiography. I also think she would be great for a music showcase program for the OWN Network. Regarding her music, I really wish she'd release a DVD of one of her concerts. She was so amazing at that Diane Warren tribute, and absolutely FLAWLESS on A&E's "Private Sessions".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service