Find Us On Facebook

I found an ad on craigslist, looking for extras, for Tonis new video...

"Casting 8 featured extras for a Toni Braxton music video shooting tomorrow, Sunday. Need 4 females, 4 males with a great look and great style. Club attire. Must be in great shape and have a great attitude. No Pay but the shoot will be featured on a reality show for major network. Music video will have huge television release. Great exposure! Please reply asap with photos (head shots and full length), age, sizes and contact."

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tlg/2907891102.html

Views: 598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, i'll post on Twitter and Facebook.

Sounds like it will be broadcasted on an upcoming BFV Episode!

maybe next season. or maybe toni will get her own show. lol

Maybe it would debut after the reunion special...wishful thinking.

Zoe said they extended this season to 25 episodes so it just might be this season!!! 

Dzemil said:

maybe next season. or maybe toni will get her own show. lol

I'm sure the video will be premiering right after the reunion, I mean it's obviously not on the next ep of BFV, since that is the season finale. 

I have a Feeling that This Time Toni will have a Huge success with the album, every thing seems to be in order...

Yeah, it really does feel like things are in place right now and the time is right... keeping my fingers crossed!

Fredrick said:

I have a Feeling that This Time Toni will have a Huge success with the album, every thing seems to be in order...

this is exciting,..... cant wait to c the video

THANK GOD! AMEN! I feel it too!!

fuzzpaul said:

Yeah, it really does feel like things are in place right now and the time is right... keeping my fingers crossed!

Fredrick said:

Tweets

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service