Views: 393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i just saw this on tmz. lol

toni looked good. 

First time I seen Toni and Mary in the same place and next to each other. That was nice. I didn't think..

That's wassup! Looks like both were having a good time! 

im loving the hair.... it's cute as she dances and shakes her head :)

They sung "hey jude" together back in 97 at the song and vision concert. However they didn't stand next to each other. Lol

Cazeliah said:

First time I seen Toni and Mary in the same place and next to each other. That was nice. I didn't think..

They sung "hey jude" together back in 97 at the song and vision concert. However they didn't stand next to each other. Lol

Cazeliah said:

so weird seeing them together.

Aw, two of my fav artists together... BTW that performance of Poison was not sooo hot.

I always laugh when I see Toni dance. She sure tries. .Nice seeing her and Mary partying together.

Toni looks good in that video. I hope she is going to release a new album soon.

That's still ok. Lol 

Dzemil said:

Cazeliah said:

Was it just them 2 singing by themselves? That cool though they are good...I didnt know they were friends :-)

Dzemil said:

Cazeliah said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service