I love me those Braxtons  especially Tamar she keeps it real......

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they where on the Steve Harvey morning show great interview
tamar is a dilusional wanna be diva who needs to get her nose redone cause one nostril is bigger than the other she is just new money !
i love her she is so real......  don't put down her sister Toni ...love her
there is one spotlight all on toni , she is the star cause she can sing and is better looking than the rest !
lol 

raul kala said:
there is one spotlight all on toni , she is the star cause she can sing and is better looking than the rest !
WOW Boo boo! you are entitled to your own opinon but that was a bit harsh.

raul kala said:
tamar is a dilusional wanna be diva who needs to get her nose redone cause one nostril is bigger than the other she is just new money !
"You will embrace the one that is Tamar. YOU.. have NOOOOOO choice!!! Thy shall perish in his name..." So I'm glad Tamar realizes her behavior and is holding back she said. I guess she didn't see she was hurting people's feelings. She can be funny at times to me. Couldn't really hate her.
i love this family
OMG Keep it light! There's no need to try put Tamar down!

raul kala said:
SMH!  I like Tamar!  She follows me on Twitter!  I like people who speak their minds nothing wrong with that.  Raul is trippin.  LOL but Tamar did cuss him out on twitter it made my day he didn't have to disrespect her like that.
im sorry to tamar bc she is a beautiful woman !i was immature and i judged her , i dont expect forgiveness , and god bless her ... bye ....

Thank you for that Raul. That was very big of you to do that. I hope your saying bye is not running away from this sight because the masses may have gotten on to you about a particular subject. I'd personally just move from this matter and keep on lovin' some Toni. =)

No entity of people should ever make you feel to run away in shame. You're human like the rest of us. It seems at this point that you may have realized what you said and apologized for it. You owe no one too much of anything. You don't have to like Tamar nor kiss anyone's half/uncleaned/dirty *ss here or anywhere else for that matter. You're entitled to your own specially crafted opinion of the lady of whoever you may want to talk about. It may have came off a bit harsh, but they were maybe all yours.. dot gov (lol). To a point, we're allowed to have our own opinions for an eternity if we so choose.

P.S. If people don't like you or your views, then let them be. They don't run you or your life. As long as you know what you're talking about then I don't see much of a problem.

Gotta love you guys here! We may all keep it real most times and don't always agree with somethings, but we'll always try to come back together in my opinion. =) What more could a celebrity ask of their fans? (=p)~~ ~
raul kala said:

im sorry to tamar bc she is a beautiful woman !i was immature and i judged her , i dont expect forgiveness , and god bless her ... bye ....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service