Find Us On Facebook

"I Heart You" written and Produced by Toni and Keri

Sent: Mar 5, 2012 07:25

Coming soon: "I Heart You" - the new single from Toni Braxton - written & produced by Toni Braxton & Keri Lewis

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh WOW, this is gonna be... interesting. I don't think Toni will disappoint! She's ALWAYS made REALLY good music.

Small correction. She ALWAYS MAKES REALLY good music!!!...Sorry had to do it...

Stephen B. said:

Oh WOW, this is gonna be... interesting. I don't think Toni will disappoint! She's ALWAYS made REALLY good music.

Toni loves it, Im sure i will. There hasnt been a song or album EVER, that Toni has made, that i havent enjoyed from start to end. Her voice alone does it for me...Im probably the only person who will admit that MORE THAN A WOMAN was an AMAZING album. I feel that as long as Toni continues to sing and express a song (ANY SONG) like only shes does (and not to metion her lyrical content never fails) I think itll be great.

I love the production Keri does.

The only album hes ever produced for Toi was HOLIDAY CELEBRATE which was the best XMAS album in history IMO

I also loved "lies lies lies" and "stupid"   

I have Mixed feelings about Keri Producing the Song...anyway let me give it the benefit of the doubt..and why doesn't Toni Intergrate The collective and Atlantic?like what Rihanna is doing Roc Nation\Def Jam. Who is going to distribute her material?

I do like some songs that keri has produce like LIES LIES LIES etc but i hope Toni work with alot of other producers on this new album. I hope it not just keri the whole album.

I believe with the right Marketing and Promotion, any song by any producer can be a Hit. I love everything that she ever done with Keri.

Thank u Erleevis! I dont know u but i share the same view with u concerning toni.Just her voice alone makes me love the entire album.I love all toni songs! Can't wait for i heart u.

Erleevis said:

Toni loves it, Im sure i will. There hasnt been a song or album EVER, that Toni has made, that i havent enjoyed from start to end. Her voice alone does it for me...Im probably the only person who will admit that MORE THAN A WOMAN was an AMAZING album. I feel that as long as Toni continues to sing and express a song (ANY SONG) like only shes does (and not to metion her lyrical content never fails) I think itll be great.

The only album hes ever produced for Toi was HOLIDAY CELEBRATE which was the best XMAS album in history IMO

I have to agree lies lies lies is still one of my favorite songs from MTAW. and snowflakes was an amazing holiday album that I listen to throughout the year. Keri is actually a really good producer so im interested in seeing what they came up with.

I mean SNOWFLAKES

Erleevis said:

Im excited

can't wait to hear it

Im so excited!!!!! hope she releases it on my birthday march 12th

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service