Views: 206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish they would leave Toni alone. Obviously she is still working by doing concerts and promoting her show so they need to lay off her and allow her room to pay back whatever she owes on a payment schedule. Can Toni Breathe, Please?

We aren't allowed to discuss the bankruptcy.....

uh oh.....i guess this will be gettin deleted...but the article was just stating that she gets to keep her stuff...nothing bad at all

I am so sick and tired of everyone focusing on Toni's provate money matters!!!!!!!!!!

The woman is a mom and one hell of a talent "Hollywood/The Entertainment World" and their writers need to remember what Toni was put on earth to do and that's sing and make people happy!

I know for myself, reading about her private $$$ doesn't make me happy! I understand her life is public because of who she is but I never hear anymore about how great of a singer she is or anything to do with her gift! LEAVE TONI ALONE DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

-Leilani <3

I'm glad I now know, I was worried for a minute.
maybe we should do a viral video like chris crocker leave toni alone lol , yeah ure right though i hate discussing money that is cheap .

Leilani Mya said:

I am so sick and tired of everyone focusing on Toni's provate money matters!!!!!!!!!!

The woman is a mom and one hell of a talent "Hollywood/The Entertainment World" and their writers need to remember what Toni was put on earth to do and that's sing and make people happy!

I know for myself, reading about her private $$$ doesn't make me happy! I understand her life is public because of who she is but I never hear anymore about how great of a singer she is or anything to do with her gift! LEAVE TONI ALONE DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

-Leilani <3

lol

raul kala said:
maybe we should do a viral video like chris crocker leave toni alone lol , yeah ure right though i hate discussing money that is cheap .

Leilani Mya said:

-Leilani <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service