Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saw a few interviews of Eddie Murphy and he said he and Toni are just friends.

I'm just surprised she is not on twitter denying it. Last time with the BET host she denied it right away on twitter. The fact that her rep is downplaying it makes me think there is some truth to the whole thing. I think she can do so much better. Eddie doesn't have a great track record with women and I'd hate to see Toni hurt.

unless the old old old rumours of toni being born a man are true, i don't see them dating. lol

btw, Eddie just denied the rumors.

Thats good to hear. She can do soooo much better. I want her to be happy and it seems like she is. I am so happy that things are going so well in her life and can't wait until her album comes out! The media will pick up on anything... geez the guy shows up at her concert and now they're supposedly dating lol. Wonder why they seem to spread rumors about her seeing all these different guys? I mean first Terrence J and now Eddie Murphy.

Wow.. lol

Dzemil said:

unless the old old old rumours of toni being born a man are true, i don't see them dating. lol

DDNT EDDI MURPHY DATE BABY FACES WIFE  THEY APPEARED ON OPRAH A WHILE AGO

I'm still seeing lots of stories out there about the two of them dating. One thought I just had is that they really are dating and she is having her spokesperson deny it so that they can continue to date quietly. I'm finding it hard to believe though that it is serious because she seems so cautious about things involving her life and especially her sons.When she first came out and said she was dating a snowflake she said she wasn't going public with it yet because she wasn't sure if it would be serious or not. That sounds more like her. Toni was on Twitter Saturday and people were asking her about the rumor and she just stopped tweeting.  She should just go ahead and say yes we're dating or no we're not dating. Not saying anything fuels the speculation is true. She shut the rumors right down when she was linked to the BET host and Trey Songz but not this time. Its just weird.

I can just see Toni telling Eddie, Love Shoulda brought your ass home last, lol

HAHAHAHAH GOOD ONE I LIKE DAT!!

Bjorn Van Wyngaardt said:

I can just see Toni telling Eddie, Love Shoulda brought your ass home last, lol

I don't get it??? I know I'm a blonde lol

Eww I no this is not true eddie with Toni naw

Stephanie Taylor said:

I don't get it??? I know I'm a blonde lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service