Find Us On Facebook

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think its fair to blame Beyonce solely for the copycatting off of Toni. I'm pretty sure her marketing team are the ones that stole the idea / concept. Usually they steal ideas off of more than one artist and give it to Beyonce so that she can say she thought of the whole concept. In the pics above, I think Beyonce's team was going for the term "Pulse" as being "electrifying" and Toni's term of "Pulse" was a woman getting her "beat" back.
It is copying but real talk! Overalll Beyonce's pic is better! I hated Toni's cover! Why does she feel the need to have her hand, arm, fingers, a magic wand lol near her face! And then her hair,, ughhhhh! She should have posed in the pic similar to what Beyonce did but in a Toni style.
Lol, Nothcak. I'm just leaving this one alone! Only thing I'm saying is that she may as well have another called Secrets. Lol =)
Ugh... Beyonce.
hahaahahaahahaaha Lol

Cazeliah said:
Lol, Nothcak. I'm just leaving this one alone! Only thing I'm saying is that she may as well have another called Secrets. Lol =)
LOL... y'all haing on my gurl Beyonce.. but if i see that she puts out a perfume, sigle, album or clothing line called "Secrets" I'm gonna cut a B!TCH!!!
beyonce can gt away with everything trust me
this is copying, period..beyonce is never original....she will get away with it, ofcos, but the fact is toni is original...and the ulbum cover was perfect for toni....beyonce disgust me with her copying things all the time...
as long as you dont believe your opinion is the eish....i support it....

Yesen said:
It is copying but real talk! Overalll Beyonce's pic is better! I hated Toni's cover! Why does she feel the need to have her hand, arm, fingers, a magic wand lol near her face! And then her hair,, ughhhhh! She should have posed in the pic similar to what Beyonce did but in a Toni style.
I agree. I wish Toni's management got her a perfume deal. She could call her perfume Secrets. I also wish she had a clothing line, cosmetic line, and wig line. She could make a lot of extra money from endorsements and with Toni's endorsement all those kind of deals would be successful.

E said:
LOL... y'all haing on my gurl Beyonce.. but if i see that she puts out a perfume, sigle, album or clothing line called "Secrets" I'm gonna cut a B!TCH!!!
Ooh, I wonder if Toni had ever thought about releasing a perfume line? I mean, celebrity ones are usually successful, from Halle Berry to Mary J. Blige, to even men's lines like Diddy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service