Find Us On Facebook

Dzemil's Discussions (1,281)

Discussions Replied To (1108) Replies Latest Activity

"i think she was on oprah only 2 times. 2nd time as a judge on the singing competitio…"

Dzemil replied Apr 7 to Toni will star in OWN's "My Name is Love: The Darlene Love Story”

15 Apr 10
Reply by k'urs

"1993 eyebrows are back ;) wish i could be there. anyone knows what songs they sing?…"

Dzemil replied Mar 19 to Opening NIght: "After Midnight" with Toni Braxton and Kenny Babyface Edmonds

2 Mar 19
Reply by Dzemil

"it is so hard to find a video of other celebrities give credit or acknowledging toni…"

Dzemil replied Feb 25 to Whitney sings some Toni ... back in 1994.

13 Feb 25
Reply by Travis Phillips

"These pictures are from the 1996 Arista Pre Grammy party. "

Dzemil replied Feb 19 to Whitney sings some Toni ... back in 1994.

13 Feb 25
Reply by Travis Phillips

"It's going to be #8 on this weeks album chart according to Daily Hits Double.  8 TO…"

Dzemil replied Feb 18 to Love, Marriage and Devorce : #1 on Amazon!!

3 Feb 20
Reply by Kaci

"Sounds like Hold On We're Going Home. But it's a very good song. I agree with you. I…"

Dzemil replied Feb 18 to Let's do it : Need's to be a single

2 Feb 19
Reply by Musolin

"Let's Do It - Lyrics Tonight I can't believe that this is over Tonight I can't belie…"

Dzemil replied Feb 16 to Lyric's "Let's Do It" and "One"

5 Feb 16
Reply by Musolin

"i'll type out the lyrics to Let Do It later today. I think i understand everything s…"

Dzemil replied Feb 15 to Lyric's "Let's Do It" and "One"

5 Feb 16
Reply by Musolin

"Not sure about the line I highlighted, but I think thats what she says ------------…"

Dzemil replied Feb 15 to Lyric's "Let's Do It" and "One"

5 Feb 16
Reply by Musolin

"so disrespectful. nobody should be asked questions like that on the radio. but she d…"

Dzemil replied Feb 6 to Toni and Babyface on the Breakfast Club (Crazy Interview)

7 Feb 8
Reply by TB4Life

RSS

© 2014   Created by Dzemil.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service